For professionals working with suicide prevention, intervention, and/or postvention, these resources are excellent.
- Suicide Postvention Guidelines from AAS http://www.suicidology.org/
- A Practical Guide for Crisis Response in our Schools www.schoolcrisisresponse.com
- Youth Suicide Prevention School-Based Guide
Contact Stephen Roggenbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org 813-974-6149
- SPRC’s Registry of Evidence-Based Practices http://www.sprc.org/featured_resources/ebpp/ebpp_factsheets.asp
- United States Suicide Statistics
To keep up to date on all the latest news and research in suicide prevention, subscribe to the Weekly Spark, the SPRC (Suicide Prevention Resource Center) e-mail. You will get announcements of interest, national and international news, news from each state, and abstracts of all the latest research. You will also find a wealth of information by going directly to the SPRC website at http://www.sprc.org/. Visit http://mailman.edc.org/mailman/listinfo/sprc to sign up.